Is it possible to get an ex back when they broke up with you because of no spark but they still love you?

is it a good idea to start things off slow?

11

What Guys Said 1

• if your ex still loves you,... then yeah its possivble basically...;-)

What Girls Said 1

• A lot of relationships lose their spark after some time together, but there are the few that don't ever lose that spark. I think it's possible to get back together even though they broke up with you because of no spark but they still love you. It would put some strain on the relationship though because the ex would probably want that spark back and would expect things from you. It's possible they just want to get back with you because it's better than being alone, so find out what they really want. Find out what created that spark in the first place and maybe try to re-create that again. Maybe you stopped doing what you used to do.

I think you should talk to your ex about where the relationship should start and how it should progress. A relationship requires two people, so communicate!

• do you happen to have any stories based off my question about other couples?