I miss my boo :*( can you help me get him back. Need Ideas, and love stories with happy endings?

Without going into details about why he and I are no longer speaking. ...what are some of the things a girl can do to her boo back, what are some special things men like a woman to do to prove she's sorry? , or missing you? What can a woman say that'll make you reconsider her?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I suggest sending him text , call him up, send him a card
    telling him you love him and miss him, the best thing is to
    communicate with him , if you fail to communicate with him
    than he may not know how much you miss him..

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Kind of need to know what happened to get him back, as you need to address it and make it alright.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, but the story is so freaking longggggg... ugh, I messed up, by going into one of my fits and I dismissed him. Said awful things and haven't spoke to him in about 3 weeks. :*( now I'm missing him

• Well tell me, I will read it ALL and help you.

What Girls Said 2

• Well if we don't know the situation we can't give good advice.

At any rate I would suggest you start by not calling him boo. Like seriously what is he 2 years old? Don't call a grown ass man boo.

1|0
    1|1
    • Oh boy. .. my thread I can wtf I want u miserable bitch, take your lame as to next one if u don't like what u read!

• Show All
    • lol whatever! I'm not the one coming on here asking how to get a guy back.

The bitch here is the one flipping out because I made a valid point about that nickname. Would you like it if your SO called you dude for your nickname?

• Oh god u again., look boo!!!, I get it.. OK u win know body likes to be called boo... now, there u happy, can u finally move onnnn.. ? ugh maybe the next thread is interested in urban silliness however I am not. Please have a good night

• Boo? I'm sorry I'm fluent in English , not gibberish.

1|0
    1|0
    • lol thank you!

• Smh.. you again.;) it doesn't matter what u think, do the adult thing and keep it moving. Hahaha

• I'd advise u go to the. Next thread as well.

Recommended myTakes