Is this a normal thing?

So when me and my ex ended things a few days ago I was fine for a couple days but the last 2 days have been bad for me. I miss him terribly and really want to text him. Is it normal that I was completely fine and then everything hit me and now I'm completely heart broken?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It happens sometimes. Best thing to do is try not to think about him and everything. I would say this is a good time to completely focus 100% on yourself. If there is anything you've been wanting to do or try. This is a perfect time to do that. Also if your wanting to improve anything about yourself again it's a good time to do that. Just work on rebuilding yourself back up. :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Why you broke up? anyway meet someone new will help you forget about him... but my point is the reason of the break up?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• im in exactly the same position as you, i broke up with my ex nearly 2 weeks ago, and was just fine until about 2 or 3 days ago when it suddenly hit me i will never get a chance with this person again, and been sobbing uncontrolably ever since. im absolutely devastated right now but have been feeling great for the past 2 weeks. i dont understand why its only hit me now. maybe I've had the time on my own and with my friends that i needed ,( i was never allowed that when i was with her ) and now its out my system i miss her again and just want her back. but that isn't going to happen she made that clear the last time we spoke :(

1|0
    0|0
    • Literally you understand my situation perfectly. And I'm sorry for that because I hurt like hell right now and I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. Like I just want him back. I just want to cuddle, kiss & hold him again. I miss him terribly and I've been crying ever since I felt like this. Our relationship wasn't great we fought a lot and we both had our issues but I loved the good times so much that I'm willing to overlook that. He hasn't tried to reach out to me or even seem sad about our break up which crushes me even more.

• Yes, thats exactly how i feel! Its hurts so bad, but i am trying to be strong, i have heard she has got someone else already, (so soon? ) and im trying my best not to let that destroy me, but its hard. It feels like a bereavement, but im taking it one step at a time. I would never have her back because the relationship was awful but i dont understand why its took me so long to finally miss her. Maybe i know deep down im better off without her , i hope you feel good soon, there is nothing worse than craving somebody who doesn't want to be there, but it helps to know you're not the only one going through it sometimes.

• I don't even start looking for another person until like 3 or 4 months after a relationship because I believe that's given me enough time to move on. But I think my ex has already moved on also which doesn't make any sense because he's just gonna break the next girls heart too because he even told me he wasn't ready for a relationship. But maybe that's why I'm finally hurting too I know I'm better off without him but I want him so bad. I hope you start to feel better soon too & agree it's always nice to have someone understand how you feel.

• If a guy lets you go. It's over!

Stop thinking about what you thought you had and move on. It was all fake anyway!

The guy you think you love doesn't feel the same. If he did he wouldn't have let you go.

Again, move on today. Save tomorrow for someone who gives a shit

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes