Is this a normal thing?

So when me and my ex ended things a few days ago I was fine for a couple days but the last 2 days have been bad for me. I miss him terribly and really want to text him. Is it normal that I was completely fine and then everything hit me and now I'm completely heart broken?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• It happens sometimes. Best thing to do is try not to think about him and everything. I would say this is a good time to completely focus 100% on yourself. If there is anything you've been wanting to do or try. This is a perfect time to do that. Also if your wanting to improve anything about yourself again it's a good time to do that. Just work on rebuilding yourself back up. :)