Should we break up? I need a guys view and a women's?

So my boyfriend and I have been dating for maybe 2 years now he's Muslim and I'm nondenominational, I always thought about becoming Muslim because my favorite uncle is Muslim and now I meet this wonderful guy who is Muslim and I think maybe this is what I want to do ,convert. But the more we talk the more things about the Islam culture has upset me . he says that he wants me to be His wife and I agree I really love this guy so I want to be his wife but the things he expect I hate .

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Then you're not compatible

What Guys Said 1

• My gut feeling is that you find him attractive, but that doesn't mean he owns you, do you research into muslim beliefs and expectations of wife etc. Fine out from him what he expects...
    I don't think you're going to like what he expects...

What Girls Said 1

• If you're asking this question than it obviously isn't a good choice. You already have doubts and I don't think you should change who you are for anyone.