What is the best way to tell someone that you no longer want to have any type of relationship with them?

OK so my ex and i broke up about a year ago and he still wants to get back together and is always bugging me, but i want nothing to do with because of what he's done and I've told him this numerous times but he apparently doesn't get the message, what should i do?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sit him down, face to face here, dear, and stand your ground and be your own straw boss With------He still wants to get back together...
    Apparently you haven't been firm enough because he is still 'Bugging me' with trying everything to get you back. But if you tell him you are flattered but that you just can't go back with him because you are Not into a Real Relationship at this point in time, in 'Time'... perhaps the both of you can just stay friends till the end.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you here, dear, for allowing me to lend a helping hand.:)) xxoo

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Just ignore his ass. Maybe the silence will give him the hint.

0|0
    0|0
  • you tell them you no longer want to have any type of realationship

0|0
    0|0
  • ignore him on purpose maybe?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• If you've already told him very bluntly, "I no longer want to have any communication with you," or "if I see you on the street, I will be civil, but I no longer wish to talk to you," the next step is to completely ignore him and block him. If he continues, that's when you need to try for a restraining order.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would block him, unfriendly him on social media, every thing. You made it plain, enough is enough. Ignore him. He will get mad, hurt, and move on after a while.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes