Is it ever a good idea?

I'm so close to texting my ex because I miss him really really bad. I have no idea if he feels the same because we haven't talked or anything since the break up. Do you think I should?

• yeah go for it
    Vote A
  • no stay strong
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on how well you can handle rejection if he does not wish to hear from you.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• If you can handle if he rejects you than go for it but beware a ex is ex for reason

0|0
    0|0
  • give itva try basically... it's not bad...:-)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Just because two people Break up doesn't mean they can't and don't Make up and that it's good-bye, my love forever. And with your "EX" whom you appear to still have an X that Marks this in your own softie spot here, dear, there is motive in mind For-----Close to texting.
    You are Missing the Kissing, the history that you both have shared and even if the split was today or yesterday, the urge does come on to want to contact an Ex and see where it might go or just to say... Hello.
    Go for it. Even if it doesn't turn out to be anything but a few messages of no meanings, it is a closure that you may have needed to move on.
    Good luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • if you still have feelings for him, ask him. If he, too have feelings for you, it wouldn't hurt to ask. I broke up with my partner last year and I still have feelings for him. And this early January, I asked him if he'd still have feelings for me. Do you know wht he said? He said He still Loves me!! Well it's now or never, those cravings won't go away you know...

0|0
    0|0
  • Just say hey. He'll respond if he wants to. If he does, ease into telling him how you feel unless something else comes up.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes