Do you believe the fastest way to get over a guy is to get under a new one?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it is. Sure it's bad to move that fast, but just to have someone else to distract you until your feelings subside helps.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hey, Thanks for the MHO!!!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I believe for anyone that is the best way, to make a stupid mistake, and end up with more feelings of loneliness and depression than when you started, I speak from experience. If you do meet someone you are into right away great, but when it comes to these things, don't try and force it, you will regret it later...

0|1
    0|0
  • No, that might be a temporary fix... but time and getting rid of stuff that reminds you of them will work far better..
    After a good while not in a relationship, you'll appreciate the next one far more, have your eyes open and be far more conscious of what the relationship is doing

0|0
    0|0
  • not when you feel like shit the next morning because he left without saying anything...
    who ever made that shit up should be hanged

Trust me thats what i thought, i broke up around the end of October and Halloween i had sex with a girl dressed like Pocahontas and felt shitty afterwards, she up and left, no cuddles nothing I don't know... i wasn't used to that...

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't vote either way as the question is quite broad. If it was an amicable split and you're still pining for him, sometimes you have to mourn the end of that relationship, otherwise those emotions will arise at an inopportune time...

1|0
    0|0
  • It may be a temporary fix, but such an action usually hurts the girl emotionally a lot more in the long run.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, because he will sleep with you most likely for sex, and you will wonder why he doesn't seem interested in a relationship and get hurt. Acting like a slut will do nothing apart from probably make you feel like shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, everyone needs a proper amount of time to heal. Rushing into a new relationship won't end up well and you end up using the new guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes... but this is a mater of luck as well basically

0|0
    0|0
  • Build a bridge and get over it!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• No, I do Not here, dear... I call this a Rebound. If you have not had enough time to lick your own war wounds, someone could end up getting hurt in the end if going feet first back into the water.
    It's always wise to go slow with any new flow and if you do meet someone, slowly nurse and nurture a friendship first before jumping right back into the... Desire Fire.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • For a little while but you shouldn't ever treat a guy as a rebound to try and get over your ex. The best solution is to occupy yourself with work, studies, and/or hobbies. Also getting rid of anything that reminds you of him (pictures, clothing, notes, texts, stuffed animals, etc.)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no. I don't think of it as being 'over' with anyone. I don't know what the future holds, after all. Sometimes people come back into your life for another go-around. I think of each relationship as an adventure. Break-ups seem like less of a loss that way. You had an adventure with him, and then the two of you parted ways. As far as having a new man make you forget the one you are missing? I have to admit that it's worked for me a few times. But it's not always the best idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • oh hell no, that's ridiculous. why does it have to be fast anyway? i think a slow but PROPER way of getting over him is just letting time heal the wounds as well as working on self improvement by growing from mistakes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Terrible idea you have to feel good on your own before you involve anyone else and just rebounding with load of guys may be fun at first but you'd most likely regret it later

0|0
    0|0
  • It's nice to go out and be reminded that you're still attractive and wanted, but actually going home with someone? Not a good idea. Not for me at least. I need time to process the break up, accept things, and heal so I'm ready to move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Always works for me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes