Missing her, but angry. Help?

My ex broke up with me, but when I ask if she is still intrested in me she couldnt speak it out, she just nodded no. We haven't talk since. Well today she was at a place where I always go, but before I went inside my friend said your ex is in there... I turned around and left. TBh though.. I miss her so muchh that I get angry.. To the point where I dream about her. She said we could be friends, but we haven't talked. I want to text her, but what if she dont respond.. I ask her before we broke up. I said lets work things out.. lets not end like this.. im sorry etc..and I dont want to beg no more.. its hard with the no contact zone.. My class is right next to hers. When she goes to the school lounge. I avoid it.. I'm trying my hardest not to run in to her.. it doesn't help also that her friends or my friends tell me they saw her etc etc.. what to do?

1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• The most difficult time after breaking up is the first few weeks, sometime month or two. While in a relationship we get so used to routine and talking to someone everyday etc, and then when you break up everything changes all of the sudden and it is difficult to adapt. But, eventually, you will get there. Avoiding her is the best thing you are doing, and I totally understand how much you are missing her, but you should not respond to this feeling. Do not text her at all. Whenever your mind wander to her and memories of you together immediately start an activity that would keep your mind off this. Your mind will soon realize that you have a different routine now, and you will miss your ex less and less each day... it just takes time and you have to be patient.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Let her go... no contact is best. If you happen to see her from time to time, just leave her alone. It will hurt for a while, but time will heal your wounds. Don't try to stay with someone who has already made it clear that she doesn't want to stay with you.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes