How do Guys deal with Break-ups?

Its got me wondering now for days, Its obvious that most girls spend a night in, stuffing themselves with chocolate ice-cream. But I'm curious..? How do the other gender deal with it..?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone is different. I have been through enough breakups to know the pain won't last and that I just have to wait it out. I like to keep myself distracted for a while though. I work a lot, listen to music, go running or head over to the gun range.

Another big thing is to completely wipe them from my memory, at least until I have had time to heal. I get rid of all pictures and get rid of anything they may have bought me. I had an ex who bought me a stuffed animal and a few books, after we split I donated them to under privileged children.

Most Helpful Girl