Fight it or Break It?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 3yrs. But recently I have been thinking about my life more. And the things that I want to accomplish. I want to finish college become closer to God and my religion. His views aren't college but to open a bussiness he doesn't view religion. The same as me. He try's to encourage me but his words come off as hurtful and to straight forward. He doesn't cheer me on to finish college and I sometimes feel like my goals go over his head. I want some one to up lift me spiritually and emotionally and to be my cheerleader as I go through all the things I want to accomplish! Should I stay or take a break ? Thank you all or your views I appreciate them all !

13

Most Helpful Guy

• You should follow your own heart, create your own destiny. This is your choice and yours alone. One man will support and encourage you in the best way he can. Another will say you are wasting your time, because he wants to follow his own agenda. I know there are many good guys who would support you every step of the way. That's what a loving partnership is all about. Equally, there are many who will only do what THEY want to do and ignore your needs.
    I think you should maybe look for someone more compatible. They are out there.

What Guys Said 2

• I think you should look to yourself as your own cheerleader. He has his own plans and doesn't take your input (im guessing) so why do you need his? It would be nice to have some support but sometimes you have to leg it on your own.

• Well that depend entirely on how much you love him, and how important he is to you. You could talk to him about it, and see if he could fulfill you. But if you are already considering breaking up with him, it doesn't sound like you hold him to much value.

What Girls Said 1

• If you love him then fight but if can't see him in your future break it