He is such an amazing guy. Should I go for it or just let it go?

Ok. I like this guy I work with. Some rat pulled some fourth grade crap and told him that I liked him. I already knew that he liked me but he didn't know I liked him too. Since he's found out in the past week, he's been around me so much more and been trying to get to know me better. We didn't talk that much before but now we are talking a lot more. The only problem is I have strong feelings for him.. I don't know how strongly he feels towards me but I do know he likes me. And the other day some guy who has never met me before made a remark about me and he took up for me. What really sucks is the fact that we can't even date as long as I stay in the same workplace. It's against the rules for his job description. He is NOT my boss but what he does can't involve anyone that works in the same building. I like him so much. He is so sweet and extremely good looking. I just can't decide if I really want to switch jobs. It probably wouldn't be a problem but the only quam I have is that if I did.. it would be a huge risk. What if I get to the new place and don't like it, or What if complications arise and we don't end up dating? I never do anything for myself and rarely take risks. I am only 21 years old and he's 26. I honestly think he's worth it, but is it worth risking it? He is such an amazing guy. Should I go for it or just let it go?

oh... and him coming around me a lot more is a good thing, right?

1
1