My girlfriend cheated on me and she doesn't know that I know?

A couple of weeks ago, she spent the night at my house and a notification came through to her phone at like 4am while she was sleeping. I heard the text and the first thing I'm thinking is #WhoTheFuckIsTextingYouAtThisTime. I wasn't going to read it but my suspension got the best of me so I read it and it said "I'm sorry sweetie but I have to cancel tonight."

I played it cool and didn't say anything to her about it the whole day because I wanted to figure out her pin code and read the whole convo. So later the next day when we were watching a movie I saw her put the code in and I remembered it. I think waited until she went to take a shower and read the whole conversation between her and this guy and I figured out that she had been sleeping with this guy at least once because they talked about it. I know I shouldn't have snooped her shit but I had good reason to. I don't know how to confront her. Should I just break up with her and not ever let her know that I know or should I come at her with the facts and the leave her. I love her to fuckin death but now I don't trust a thing she says. What should I do? I screen shot the part that confirms sex and emailed it to myself so that I could have evidence.

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should confront her with the facts and then break up with her because she cannot be trusted. You do not want to be with a women who is going to cheat on you because she obviously does not care about your relationship otherwise she would not have cheated.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely break up with her.

But, maybe, wait a while. Play with her mind a little. Do little things to make her feel guilty. I must admit, I'd be tempted.

0|1
    0|0
    • Like what?

• "You seem different. You smell a little different. Oh, it's probably nothing." "Are you hiding something? You seem happier than usual, haha." "Are you OK? You seem a little preoccupied." "Do you know John's girlfriend cheated on him? He's really strong. I don't know what I would if I got cheated on. Probably kill myself."

Or, if you want the ultimate revenge, be the best boyfriend ever for a week or two. Be really romantic. Write her love poetry. And all that. That will make her feel really guilty and really stupid. And, then at the culmination, maybe take her out for a nice dinner, and somehow make it so that you have "found out" and humiliate her by dumping her and make sure everyone hears.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Break up with her. She'll know why.

1|1
    0|0
  • Kick her in the vagina.

0|1
    1|1
  • Confront her and explain what you found. It's up to you if you want to make it work or break up with her from there.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Well you could:
    1.) Straight leave and just forget about her
    2.) Bring it up and tell her you are gone because you can not trust her
    3.) Bring it up and try to work it out? (not likely, but still an option)

Personally I would go with 2 so she knows why you are leaving and that you can not trust her

0|0
    0|0
  • break up with her bro...
    once a cheater always a cheater, dont become another sucker, dump her ass

0|0
    0|0
  • Do her hard up the ass... and then break up with her. One for the road, one good one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't break up. Just use her for sex. Meanwhile find another girl. Tit for tat.

0|0
    0|0
  • What should you do? Tell that bitch to eat shit and die

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh well. -

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how you feel about this. If you don't really care that she cheated on you just simply break up with her or if you really like her and don't want to end things then you should have a talk with her letting her know you know she cheated on you and see if she can take the relationship more serious. But if you really liked this girl and your heart broken but don't want to continue things. Simply get back at her by cheating on her. Or if you really want to get back at her , do some scouting and find who cheated on you with and bang his mom or something.

0|0
    0|0
    • Better idea make a POV sex tape of her

• Lol, evidence? Just dump that bitch as she is worthless to you now... She will always cheat.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh, I was cheated on once and before I broke up with her I banged her, with a cheshire cat smile on my face the whole time. And if you think you can get her to do anal and then dump her, that would be awesome. Might as well have fun with it, lol.

• Just break up, no need to say anything.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes