My girlfriend cheated on me and she doesn't know that I know?

A couple of weeks ago, she spent the night at my house and a notification came through to her phone at like 4am while she was sleeping. I heard the text and the first thing I'm thinking is #WhoTheFuckIsTextingYouAtThisTime. I wasn't going to read it but my suspension got the best of me so I read it and it said "I'm sorry sweetie but I have to cancel tonight."

I played it cool and didn't say anything to her about it the whole day because I wanted to figure out her pin code and read the whole convo. So later the next day when we were watching a movie I saw her put the code in and I remembered it. I think waited until she went to take a shower and read the whole conversation between her and this guy and I figured out that she had been sleeping with this guy at least once because they talked about it. I know I shouldn't have snooped her shit but I had good reason to. I don't know how to confront her. Should I just break up with her and not ever let her know that I know or should I come at her with the facts and the leave her. I love her to fuckin death but now I don't trust a thing she says. What should I do? I screen shot the part that confirms sex and emailed it to myself so that I could have evidence.

410

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should confront her with the facts and then break up with her because she cannot be trusted. You do not want to be with a women who is going to cheat on you because she obviously does not care about your relationship otherwise she would not have cheated.

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely break up with her.

But, maybe, wait a while. Play with her mind a little. Do little things to make her feel guilty. I must admit, I'd be tempted.

• Like what?

• "You seem different. You smell a little different. Oh, it's probably nothing." "Are you hiding something? You seem happier than usual, haha." "Are you OK? You seem a little preoccupied." "Do you know John's girlfriend cheated on him? He's really strong. I don't know what I would if I got cheated on. Probably kill myself."

Or, if you want the ultimate revenge, be the best boyfriend ever for a week or two. Be really romantic. Write her love poetry. And all that. That will make her feel really guilty and really stupid. And, then at the culmination, maybe take her out for a nice dinner, and somehow make it so that you have "found out" and humiliate her by dumping her and make sure everyone hears.