Would you erase all memories of your former lover if you could?

Question is inspired by the movie Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

108

Most Helpful Guy

• no. I think I've learned things from every relationship (romantic or platonic) in my life and removing those memories would also remove the things I learned from those relationships

Most Helpful Girl

• I like that movie. Now I want to watch again. :)

No I would not erase all of those memories... I had lessons to learn from that... And I did. :) there were beautiful memories and ugly memories.

• Do you remember the ugly memories more or the beautiful ones?

• I remember the ugly memories more in times because they were more intense

• Thank you for the MHO. :)