Why he does that?

So my ex boyfriend and I broke up since 3 months now.. We are in the same uni and don't see each other everyday, just 1 or 2 times. We just started uni since 5 weeks. I've seen that the first two weeks, he looked at me but was embarrassed at the same time but I've ignore him, like i've didn't seen him looking at me. Even at a party he sat next to me and said hi. For me, I tried to make effort to stay in good relation because we have the same group of friends. Now since 3 weeks he's acting very weird.. he is distant and doesn't say hi.. When he plan to do something he exclude me of the group.. This is so strange because he was looking at me and then he act like i'm not here.. I know him very well, and I know he has a huge ego.. I think he is doing the ''follow me I flee you, i flee you, you follow me'' with me.. He knows that he has hurt me a lot.. A friednd ask him why was he acting like that to me and why he doesn't say hi, and my ex reply that he didn't remember that he didn't say hi to me. What do you think? he maybe wants to come back?
anyone pleaaase? I really need to know what you thinks guys help
pleeeeeeeease anyone? :( :(

11