How to move on from your first break up/first love? I was with him for five years?

When my ex broke up with me a week ago I haven't been the same :( it was an ugly break up he wanted to end the relationship because he "knows" I cheated on him after work. But that is not true, I have never cheated on him. He is literally the only guy I spoke to when we were together. I know in my heart I wouldn't want hurt him like that. He said some really nasty things to me like "I was using you the whole time" and "my other ex girlfriend is so much prettier than you" and "I'll get girls to bash you" :( -oh no I'm crying right now :(

i I just don't understand Why this is happening to me? Why is he being so malicious? How can I get away from this ?

11