How to forgive someone who broke your heart?

How to heal and forgive?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Has this person apologised or asked for your forgivness? If you are not ready to forgive him or her then you simply can't. You're asking us HOW and the answer is that it's all up to you, usually this takes time to heal from. Everyone is different, me personally find it difficult to forgive anyone whose hurt my feelings so when one of my ex boyfriends asked for my forgivness I could not forgive him and I still can't. Healing takes time and you will be able to forgive when you feel ready, when you have accepted what happened.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 5

• That's unforgivable. The best way to deal with heartbreak is to use it as motivation to better yourself. Never forgive someone who abused your emotions. They have to own up to their decisions and you have to have self-respect.

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't have to forgive. Only God can forgive everyone and everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • if someone broke my heart i won't forgive him just because i have just one heart and it's now broken because of him

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually dont forgive

1|0
    0|0
  • forget that person and move on basically...;-)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes