First time in 3 years I'm finally okay with letting go. I've learned a valuable lesson, and because of that is this why I'm OK with saying goodbye?

Although it ended roughly, 3 years chading protesting my love, finally seen the bigger picture, crystal clear, and after speaking to him again for the first time in a while, I let go. It doesn't hurt anymore. I was used. Emotions toyed with. Made fun of. Been called sensative, and a brat. Un attractive. Fat, to tall etc..but it happened on the phone with him today.
I wasn't pressed to keep him on the phone. I wasn't nervous as I am normally am.
I wasn't studdering it wasn't anxiety.
I use to get that way, I loved him so much and didn't wanna be with out his love, and attention.
I was very attracted to him I basically lost myself in him, to where I would freeze, and became shy...insecure well I would always fix myself when he's around play with my hair etc... All the things a girl who adores a man would do.
Place myself around him, hang on his every word...you know crushing badly.
However, taking a step back from things allowed me to see the man he really was. It allowed me to feel the not so kind words allowed me to see what it was all about. I thought he was just straight up and don't bite his tongue. Cause I couldn't see that he thought of me in a bad way. My heart wouldn't allow me to feel his words that way.

Hey the bottom line is no matter how much you try, you can't please everybody, so, love who you are, how you look, ur height your weight. Your skin color, cause the people that matter don't mind, and the people that mind, don't matter !!!!..Don't waste your time chasing or changing for no one!. There are people who love you just the Way u are. I realize that today!. I hope all you who has been broken realiser this to one day!

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Not everyone is that fortunate to find a happy closure. I am happy for you.

• Thanks, but if you see things for how it is you'll be able to say "oh well" you tried. It's all acceptance. I accept I'm never gonna be short, Spanish lol.. I never claimed to be the prettiest girl in the world, I'm Danny sure not the ugliest either, so I'm not gonna allow some man to put me down that way, another person's trash will be another's persons treasure. I'm good with me! .

• I agree with every word you just wrote, but till that "acceptance" comes, it is a tough nut to crack. :)

• You'll get there, we all do eventually, give it some time, it took me 3 years. But, I do feel better, and so will you. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Glad you realized before it was to late