Is it really over?

Me and my ex recently broke up he started dating a new girl and keeps saying there is no us. We have a kid on the way. He doesn't talk to me and when he does it can't be about us. He started seeing this girl 2 days after we broke up. What can I do? Is it over or do I just give him space? We were together for 1 year and 2 months

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I know it's sad, but just forget him. Focus on you and the baby. You be a mother, let him be a father and leave it at that. Whatever happens, happens. Don't make yourself look back and feel crap or low about how you kept chasing a dude who treated you like this. Don't know what kind of guy leaves his pregnant girl and has a new girl two days later... That's not serious.