Is it really over?

Me and my ex recently broke up he started dating a new girl and keeps saying there is no us. We have a kid on the way. He doesn't talk to me and when he does it can't be about us. He started seeing this girl 2 days after we broke up. What can I do? Is it over or do I just give him space? We were together for 1 year and 2 months

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I know it's sad, but just forget him. Focus on you and the baby. You be a mother, let him be a father and leave it at that. Whatever happens, happens. Don't make yourself look back and feel crap or low about how you kept chasing a dude who treated you like this. Don't know what kind of guy leaves his pregnant girl and has a new girl two days later... That's not serious.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• It's definitely over. You have to just make sure you get your child support out of him, keep things as civil as possible for the kid's sake, and try to get on with it. It's going to be hard, very hard, but hopefully you have a good enough support network that you can deal with the emotional difficulty.

Focus on your needs, your child's needs (once it arrives), and don't dwell on him. It will act as an anchor keeping you from getting on with your life.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he found a new girl that quickly then yeah, I'm sorry to say but I think its over. I would just leave him alone. :/ Good luck

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Focus on yourself and what you are dealing with, and your future. Don't focus on the jackass who doesn't give you the time of day.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes