Girls, would you think any less of a man that poured his heart out to you?

She ended it things got messy. She ended up chposing her parents over me. It was the right thing to do she knew it would of been bad news if she left with me and her parents never talking to her agian. they would of cut her college funds too. I truley believe she did love me. I never showed her how much I loved her though. The last part of our relationship we were just fighting i was snapping on her said I was moody and would say mean things. I was going through the police academy at the time and couldn't see herm was just frusterated.

Before this she always looked at me as a tough guy who didn't take any crap. Was always sound and calm and handled business. People look up to me And she saw that in my leadership position in the academy and the military. Anyways I poured my heart out at the end I just told her please don't hate me like every other girl in my life. I do love you.. I told her I didn't have it the best growing up alcoholic dad. etc .. she knows I was violent jn high school. I told her when I went into the military it became even harder for me to show emotion because it's sought out to be weak.. I told her shouldn't of treated her like one of the guys. anyways when I opened up like this there were no tears or anything but you could see it in my face and hear it in my voice. She straight up told me don't cry. Was completley emasculated.

I also told her I've been fucked over before. She knows I was cheated on when I was in the military. Feel like I let out way to much baggage.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• There's something to be said about a man who's willing to open up about what's really going on. We are all people and we all have feelings and it's too much for us to bottle them up. Maybe some girls will think less of you. If they do then they may not be a girl you can trust. I'd respect a guy for opening up and I think it's a bold thing to do