How can I free myself from GAG addiction?

I go on this site too much blaggh. I'm so glad I gave up facebook it feels so cleansing. How can I do the same for here -_-?

I need to do better things with my life and not worry about what strangers on the internet think about me and my passions. Why do we waste our time with shallow things like games, t.v., or the internet? How can I break the addiction !

I think I'm also just worried too much what people think of me and my opinions on this site. Maybe I need to learn to let go and enjoy my time instead of worrying so much on what people think of me yeah...

73

Most Helpful Girl

• I always have some cyber forum addiction going. I keep trading up. This place actually has attentive mods and more decorum, fewer cluster trolls.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE