Guys, should I say hi right after a break up?

So I was in a relationship with a guy for a short while, and we got along really well on all levels. One day he suddenly ended things and we didn't leave off on good terms. It's only been a week since he ended things, and I went to a party and saw him. He definitely saw me and so did his friends. A few of his friends said hi to me, but he never did. I couldn't stop thinking about how close we used to be and why We couldn't at least be coordial, so I went up to him and said just thought id say hello, and then hugged, and then right after I said okay well have a good night. Did I handle things well? My sister says I shouldn't have approached him at all because it did all happen so recently but I thought I was just being nice? That's why I kept it super short. What do you think he thought of me doing that so soon after?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• You did the classy thing. The absolute correct thing. Kudos to you for being able to do that and handle it in such a manner after he was the one whom initiated the break up.

1|0
    0|0
  • I bet he appreciated your maturity and how well you handled it.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes