He cheated while I was in the hospital! How could he do that.

My now ex partner whom I love like crazy,has cheated three times now,only this time he left to go into her arms while I was in hospital,he told me that she is almost half my age and slimmer! ( he did not have to say that,twist the knife even more) I have not seen him since Oops sorry yes I did when he came for his stuff! I gave him something,I punched him in the face, well I was sick of his cheating en lies,for last two years (we had been together for four years). I weep every night it hurts so much.

I would never cheat on him ever! Since day one I helped him with his panic attacks I stood by him and stood up for him,there was nothing I would not do for him en he repays me like this.God I am angry! If I see him again I am scared that I will punch him again,I know its not the thing to do,but he makes me so angry. He has left me with all the dept & bills.I don`t know were to turn..

+1 y
I forgot to say We have not Made love in over two years!cause he said he couldn't due to his Medication,It did not worry me for I loved him.( I still have not Made Love to know one full stop).You know what I am Proud of who I Am & he never Deserved me...
2
2