How to better my chances for my ex?

....Ben everything you sent me I read, and it's a lot .. I'd never judge U on ur past bc u can't help ur past or take it back. I don't see you any different from before.. I just even after reading everything u wrote I know u love and care about me but not in the way I think you should or the way i deserve.. I'm not saying you weren't a great boyfriend bc u were U are so ambitious and driven and a good hearted person and I'd never take that away from you.. Before we got together U were one of my best friends and when we got together it was great but during the period we were together I felt like stuff I wanted from the relationship was missing and a huge set back was me thinking U always only wanting sex from me.. To me I won't be disrespected but I'm sorry if I'd let you on in anyway that night I invited over after Aj died was just to comfort me and u tried fucking me and it was so not right to me. And it's things like that.. I do love you and care about you Ben but I still need time to figure myself out and I can't promise what the future holds for us.. Bc I don't know but to be honest I don't see us getting back together anytime soon maybe we will but maybe we won't .. My mind just isn't there right now I'm just doing me . I do not want to hurt you but I'm not gonna lie or have u wait around for me. Do you Ben! I hope we can still be in each other's lives bc I do care for you a great deal!! I really do! Hope u understand where I'm at on things! Have a good day

Ben another reason why I ended things I didn't wanna tell you bc I did not wanna hurt you but I think I should let you know.. I come to find myself having feelings for a guy at work. I am so sorry Ben but it's the truth I was not gonna tell you bc why would I ? I didn't want to hurt you.. But I can't help how I feel .. I tried to avoid it but it's so unfair to you to be with you if I like someone U don't deserve that.. Please do not hate me! That's why I been keeping my distance

I have pushed her away and made her feel like I inly wanted sex from her and the lack of communication is a big reason for the break up, and what she didn't get from me she has feelings for another guy because what she didn't get from me, I told her Persue him cause I know I'm more of a man then he is, and I am a better for her then he is. I just wanna know some steps to get some power back, im doing low contact because she really insists in being in my life and me in hers. But Im not s door mat
She doesn't see her getting back with me because she prolly doesn't think I will change. If you read what she texted me on top you see what she was feeling, idc about the other guy im worried about what she texted me on the top part

10