How to better my chances for my ex?

....Ben everything you sent me I read, and it's a lot .. I'd never judge U on ur past bc u can't help ur past or take it back. I don't see you any different from before.. I just even after reading everything u wrote I know u love and care about me but not in the way I think you should or the way i deserve.. I'm not saying you weren't a great boyfriend bc u were U are so ambitious and driven and a good hearted person and I'd never take that away from you.. Before we got together U were one of my best friends and when we got together it was great but during the period we were together I felt like stuff I wanted from the relationship was missing and a huge set back was me thinking U always only wanting sex from me.. To me I won't be disrespected but I'm sorry if I'd let you on in anyway that night I invited over after Aj died was just to comfort me and u tried fucking me and it was so not right to me. And it's things like that.. I do love you and care about you Ben but I still need time to figure myself out and I can't promise what the future holds for us.. Bc I don't know but to be honest I don't see us getting back together anytime soon maybe we will but maybe we won't .. My mind just isn't there right now I'm just doing me . I do not want to hurt you but I'm not gonna lie or have u wait around for me. Do you Ben! I hope we can still be in each other's lives bc I do care for you a great deal!! I really do! Hope u understand where I'm at on things! Have a good day

Ben another reason why I ended things I didn't wanna tell you bc I did not wanna hurt you but I think I should let you know.. I come to find myself having feelings for a guy at work. I am so sorry Ben but it's the truth I was not gonna tell you bc why would I ? I didn't want to hurt you.. But I can't help how I feel .. I tried to avoid it but it's so unfair to you to be with you if I like someone U don't deserve that.. Please do not hate me! That's why I been keeping my distance

Updates:
I have pushed her away and made her feel like I inly wanted sex from her and the lack of communication is a big reason for the break up, and what she didn't get from me she has feelings for another guy because what she didn't get from me, I told her Persue him cause I know I'm more of a man then he is, and I am a better for her then he is. I just wanna know some steps to get some power back, im doing low contact because she really insists in being in my life and me in hers. But Im not s door mat
She doesn't see her getting back with me because she prolly doesn't think I will change. If you read what she texted me on top you see what she was feeling, idc about the other guy im worried about what she texted me on the top part

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• There is no way to better your chances, she has already made her choice. Respect it and move on.

0|1
    0|0
    • I have moved on but she wants to be in my life and tells me she loves and cares about me, I know what I want and if that means lettin her go and Pershing the other guy I want her to because I believe she has feelings for him because of what I didn't give her, and I know I'm a way better person for her then he is. I just wanna be able to start fresh with her even as friends if she can forgive my past I will show her I can connect with her emotionally and communicate the two things she wanted from me. If I can do that she will fall in love all over again, I am that confeident

• Show All
    • I have already and she just doesn't see us getting back together right now, i do respect her wishes by letting her contact me when she is ready, she says im to important to lose in her life and she still wants me in it, but she doesn't talk to me or text me anymore I'll get a hey here and there but I'm just trying to figure out what's going through her mind and why she won't open up to me, I get that we broke up but she said she wants me to be in her life, I wanna talk to her about starting fresh and taking things slow as friends but she hasn't contacted me yet, we are supposed to meet up today to talk because she wanted to catch up but the day is almost over and she hasn't said anything to me, would it just be best to give her space because she is going through a lot with her brother passing away a few weeks ago, should I just wait for her to come to me?

• then respect her

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes