I Gave This Boy My All And Now I Feel Broken?

I loved him soo much like maybe im "too young to know what true love is " but i know that if he makes me feel like a princess, gets jealous over celebrities who attract me and calls me cute names and while putting me in my place still spoils me id call that some type of love. No guy has ever treated me so perfectly as he has and reassured me is was mine and only mine like he has. That was my baby. Lately weve been fighting because he's really bad and weve broken up twice this week three times now and im pretty sure for good. its been awhile since I've really fallen for someone like i have him and now he is gone. i gave him my heart, my secrets, my laughter, my happiness, and hehas thrown it away. no he wasn't rude and belligerent. Well today he said he was grounded and he bloxked me on ig and took me out of his bio and so i figured i was single after last nights break up becuase im grounded and we wouldn't get to talk and even cried while we were on oovoo and i told him i tooold him it wasn't gonna work but i figured with our connection and love for each other wed make it work and we got together. now like i said he told me he was grounded like really abruptly , blocked me on ig and took me out his bio then an hour ago he messaged me finally after i posted a status saying single cus i figured weve broken up and he gets mad because he's going through shit n then he says if i dont wanna be with him then its over and i was like okay because this fighting is getting too old and then he messages me like like friends/ and after I've given him all the love one person can and let my guard down and this happens ? i was like no and etc he blocked me on fb reblocked me on ig changed his password and now im just here bawling my eyes out. How does one do this to another if they "loved" them

24

Most Helpful Guy

• yea new things can feel intense esp when your young but just remember that you are young its not like you are going to marry this guy stop being so dramatic
    wait till you have been in some serious relationships to start questing whether or not you lost your life long love of 14 years...

What Guys Said 3

• I just hope you didn't give him your V card

• I am sorry this happened to you! :(

• Some people are raised with drama, exposure to dependency issues and even violence. I have no idea of your history but you have been exposed to some unhealthy behavior somehow and now believe your happiness is in someone else. Many people waste decades of their lives before they realize that happiness was in them the whole time. Be grateful for what you have and share your love, time and effort with others and expect nothing back.

• in my opinion your opinions wrong. i dont need or depend on love. i know my parents love me no matter what. the issue was me giving him a part of me no one else has ever seen from me and him throwing it away to be with some mediocre chick

• Yeah you didn't comprehend much of what I was typing but that's fine. Life has many lessons for you. Take care.

• because im just a kid who knows nothing right? but thanks you too.

What Girls Said 2

• Never wear your sleeve on your heart. People take advantage of it

• i never do, he just happened to be the one who was able to find my heart under all of the ice and now hee has burned it

• You're only 14. Once English class is over, you'll meet someone better.

• i always try to be single and really was this time and utter perfection at a horrible time came along messed everrything up

• The moment isn't right. Maybe later it will be.