Just broke up what should I do?

I've been with my gf for 1 year and I truly love her but she wants to brake up what should I do ?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• First accept the fact that she wants to break up with you
    Second ask her why is the reason. So you guys will have a good closure to each other
    Well if that time comes, try to move on i know its hard but try it at least its for your own good tho and lastly dont make her your enemy instead make her as one of your friend :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Whatever you do, don't chase her, don't text her constantly or do anything that would cause you to look weak or needy.
    Especially if she's the one who broke up with you. Either way, don't do it.
    Try hanging out with your friends who will be respectful of your sadness, try to be happy, go out and do activities and even meet new people. Set goals and work on your hobbies. If you have a facebook accont, Don't write anything that would make you seem like you care. Act as if just lost a dollar instead of $100. *Even if she probably was $!00 to you. Of course, don't ever share that analogy to her at all*
    if you stay in control of your emotions and don't get unglued then things may happen again