Was this terrible of me to say to my exbf?

It's been 6 weeks since the breakup. All of his lies, games and manipulation came to surface. I am now in the anger stage for what he put me through. The other day, he text me a picture of himself at an important event that was in the making for several months. It struck a nerve with me. He looked so happy, it's like he got off Scott free and is living it up, meanwhile, he crippled my spirit, trust, happiness. I finally "went off" on him. I text back this: "the face of a lying manipulative motherfocker." He replied: "take your meds babe" This made me pissed. I am not on meds, but I did develop anxiety over the last year bc of his drama. So I went for the jugular: " take my meds says the man who still sleeps with his childhood blankie and teddy bear, and who occasionally closet sucks his thumb? Ok. Hey, I saw on FB that your gf loves dr. Seuss books. Does she read you dr Seuss books at night when you have your blankie? losers" Him: take your meds. If I had time to write about the shit he put me through, you would be shocked. I kinda feel bad for saying what I said, but I was fighting fire with fire. What do u think?

71

Most Helpful Guy

• You should punch him in the dick haha.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not "terrible" but it is in my opinion very immature. He probably gets satisfaction now from you seeing you so worked up over him... it's like playing in his hand and giving him what he wants which is the knowledge of knowing you still have something to say to him despite what he did to you. You should have done the no contact thing. It's pointless to remain friends with someone who has hurt you as much as this guy did to you. There's no benefit for you to keep him there... only hurt, pain and anger... and of course the chance of just stroking his ego like you just did.

• Maybe your right. Had to get it out of my system tho