Was this terrible of me to say to my exbf?

It's been 6 weeks since the breakup. All of his lies, games and manipulation came to surface. I am now in the anger stage for what he put me through. The other day, he text me a picture of himself at an important event that was in the making for several months. It struck a nerve with me. He looked so happy, it's like he got off Scott free and is living it up, meanwhile, he crippled my spirit, trust, happiness. I finally "went off" on him. I text back this: "the face of a lying manipulative motherfocker." He replied: "take your meds babe" This made me pissed. I am not on meds, but I did develop anxiety over the last year bc of his drama. So I went for the jugular: " take my meds says the man who still sleeps with his childhood blankie and teddy bear, and who occasionally closet sucks his thumb? Ok. Hey, I saw on FB that your gf loves dr. Seuss books. Does she read you dr Seuss books at night when you have your blankie? losers" Him: take your meds. If I had time to write about the shit he put me through, you would be shocked. I kinda feel bad for saying what I said, but I was fighting fire with fire. What do u think?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You should punch him in the dick haha.

0|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not "terrible" but it is in my opinion very immature. He probably gets satisfaction now from you seeing you so worked up over him... it's like playing in his hand and giving him what he wants which is the knowledge of knowing you still have something to say to him despite what he did to you. You should have done the no contact thing. It's pointless to remain friends with someone who has hurt you as much as this guy did to you. There's no benefit for you to keep him there... only hurt, pain and anger... and of course the chance of just stroking his ego like you just did.

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe your right. Had to get it out of my system tho

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 6

• Stop replying to him. Next time he texts you say "who is this?" and then don't reply any more. He's getting satisfaction from you being upset. It's not worth it. You're better than that. Lose his number and stop worrying about him, find yourself a hot guy and move on. You can do it, you deserve better than that crap!

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol. Maybe in a couple years I can try the "who is this" line but not now. His number is memorized and he knows it

• I think nothing is worth ur sanity, ... you don't have to explain yourself just drop him. Tell him to have a nice life you don't need a liar and a user like him around. ... good luck

0|0
    0|0
    • I wanted to remind him that he's not perfect or "normal" with him teddy bear, blankie, etc. I would have simply ignored him but I didn't luje how he got off Scott free.

• Well I'm not sure what took place, but him and his teddy, blankets etc.. non of that matters, what matters is you know what the deal is truly. So, don't waste your time any longer. If he hurt you move on...

• LOL. No. You shouldn't feel bad at all. I think you could honestly dig a little deeper. What you've said only seems to have barely nicked the surface.

If you want to make him bleed, you need to find something completely horrible to go after him about.

For instance, if he has mother issues, you could say, "That's why your mother will never love you. I can see why." THAT would fuck with him.

And to be honest, if he's a sleaze, I see nothing wrong with emotionally destroying him.

Some people need to be taught a lesson.

0|0
    0|0
    • *shakes head* I somewhat agree with the other girls on here. It would be best to move on but since HE initiated the texts, you need to put up a front that he doesn't care.

For instance--again with the probable mother issues--instead of saying "the face of a lying cheating mofo", I would have said, "Oh. A face a mother could never love".

... So cruel. Of course, you should forget about the loser. But I don't see a reason as to not stab a dagger into his heart and twist it if he bothers you.

• Thanks gurl. He is on good terms with his parents so I couldnt use that line. But I have wondered if he had a bad childhood for him to stil have his blanket and teddy bear at age 36.

• That wasn't terrible. But don't contact him anymore, he knows your getting wound up.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's out of your system now cut all contact with him.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea, in a way. I feel better now.

• Good now block him out of your life & move on to better things.

• The best thing would be to cut off all contact. He shouldn't text you and you should sever all face book connections.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea, to be honest, after this fight, I highly doubt if I'll hear from him again anyway.

Recommended myTakes