Should I do something or leave it alone?

My boyfriend broke up with me a little over a month ago. We dated 1 year and 7 months. A lot of things happened b/w us just to break up with me and its to long to type. nun much really happened he just ignored me for a week and then broke up with me that next Saturday. I cried my eyes out of course. I didn't know what to do. Ever since after that he insisted that we remain friends or best friends as u call it and of course at the time i agreed. i was dumb for doing that. I found out he had been talking to a girl that recently just started working with him when we broke up. well after our break up he would constantly come up to me and make me mad or jealous bc he wanted to hang out with that girl & said he hugged that girl n text her n everything so I decided to look her up. She goes to my school n is in my grade and i knew her and she had a boyfriend. I was confused as to why a girl would mess around with another guy by doing all that with him like they were dating? the other day i saw 2 of his snapchats she sent him.she called him baby and sent kiss faces. Of course i panicked. He texted me and got mad n talked crapped to me. Ok i walked into that one but i was confused. I confronted the girl and asked if they had something going on and told her how i felt and what had all been happening. She said no she don't know what I'm talking about bc everytime my ex tried doing all that stuff to her like i mentioned she turned him down quick. She loved her bf n that they were getting engaged n moving in with each other and she would never cheat on him. She thought that me n my ex were together bc he talks about me a lot to his friends at work and she could see he obviously loved me. She basically told me truth and he got really mad bc i guess he was reading my messages b/w her too. He blocked me from everything for reading 2 snapchats n confronting her. He said he didn't wanna see or talk to me again. i really didn't do anything wrong. What should i do!!?

• Leave him alone
  • Apologize for being such a doushce
  • Other (comment below what you think i should if you chose this one)
    Vote C

20