Breakup Advice?

I dated a guy for about 6 months and we were really good friends before that. He just broke up with me because he felt like things weren't clicking but I did not feel the same way. He says he still wants to be friends but i know it can't be the same as it used to be. Should we try being friends or should i cut him out of my life? Any advice or personal stories would be greatly appreciated

03

Most Helpful Guy

• better stay friends basicall. y... i see nthing wrong with that...;-)

What Guys Said 2

• I prefer the "no contact" approach myself. Going down the "friends" road only works if both people agree that there's nothing there romantically, which is not the case for you.

• It depends on how long your original friendship was, but yes, things will never be the same. How will you feel when you see him with another girl? Don't look for an easy out. Really consider what you want out of this and talk it over with him. If he's as good a friend as you're making him out to be, he'll listen.

What Girls Said 0