Did I make the right decision with my ex bf?

He broke up with me almost 2 months ago and throughout the that time he would play mind games with me and make me thin he still wanted to be with me and still loved me only to ignore me when I would respond to his calls and texts.

I even told him I needed to distance myself from him but he still contacted me and every time it would break my heart because he would tell me he loved me and then right in the middle of the conversation he would hang up on me and I would try to call him back but he wouldn't answer and he did this several times.

So finally over 2 weeks ago I sent him a text that I never want to talk to him again because he keeps playing mind games with me.

I feel kind of sad after texting him that because I still love him but I also feel very stupid for responding to him every time he contacted me.

Did I make the right decision?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course u made the right descion. you in yo thirties you dont have to waste on ur hands. you feel this way bc his plan worked. be strong

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• yes you made the right decision.

• of course u made the right decision he doesn't deserve a girl like u. dont worry u ll find a good guy who treats u like a princess try to forget him I know it's hard just focus on urself find a new hobby

• of course, u did