Do you still cry over your ex?

I try to be strong most of the time but I am still hurt. We broke up in Feb 2015 and I'm coping. I cry whenever I read old texts, emails and look at photos of us together. Just reading "Nina please give me just one last chance to ever prove myself wish I never strayed away or made you cry I still love you a lot" KILLS me.

1|2

Most Helpful Guy

• My last very serious relationship ended 5 years ago. I broke it off. If I think about our relationship intensely, I sometimes cry.

Crying is okay. And just because your sad doesn't mean it wasn't the right choice.

CHEERS!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Delete his texts, emails and whatever you have. Stop staying in and make new friends
    Life is to short to cry over exes

1|1
    0|0
  • i still love my ex, it has been 5 years. she is still my best friend, see her most days, it hurts but i could not live in a world where she was not part of my life in some way, she is the most amazing person i have ever known

0|0
    0|0
    • Does she think the same about you? If so, then why did you two break up?

• Show All
    • I know these two that are extremely close and they seem to have had some history together and sometimes it looks like more than friendship. (Did not ask them if they were involved, but would bet my ass).
      I actually like the girl for some time. I was a bit surprised to find out they are not a couple, as they were together ALL the time. Lucky me I said to myself.
      I started to flirt with the girl and she does seem interested, but at the same time, she looks like she is not willing to actually get in a relationship. Feel like these two are still attached to eachother more than they should be.
      So my question is: were you in another relationship with someone else since two broke up? Are feelings for her still that strong to get in the way of you having a new relationship? (trying to figure out the dynamics here).

• yes, relationships are not going to work for me, i know that now, but she has moved on so i just have to live with the feelings that i have, i love her to bits and want her to be happy more then anything, so i keep my feelings to myself

• i broke up 5 months ago. Well I have moved on but there are times at night I think of her a bit. Its a bit sad cause she cheated on me and it was my first relationship. Luckily this happens like once every 3 weeks or so..

0|0
    0|0
  • If you broke up then why you kept all those emails texts and even photos? You should delete them at all otherwise you won't be able to move on..

0|0
    0|0
  • Why should I cry?

I have no ex lolololo

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Just because two people Break up doesn't mean they can't and don't Make up and that it's Good-bye forever, my love. And with an Ex who still Marks his X in your own soft spot, xastranger, there is usually motive in mind when you take the time to read..."Nine please give me one last chance...
    You are in the midst of licking your war wounds here, dear. And when running across 'Old texts, emails and look at photos of us together,' it's quite natural to break down and go back to the past and even the... past mistakes you both made.
    Take some time to do some serious soul searching. If there is even a remote chance with this romance that you both, with the space that you've had since the split, that you could Talk things out and maybe Work things out, then now would be the time to do it while... it's still fresh in your mind.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Ohhh delete all the texts, and even his number. Those texts are not gonna help you to cope. You didn't state why you two break up, but it shouldn't matter since you have to move on regardless. I only cried once or twice after the breakups then try to move on I ain't got time to grieve for months... The less time you take to move on, the sooner you'll find Mr. Right. Think of it that way :)

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah i do.
    tears of joy that his messed up ass ain't a part of my life!

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex broke up with me in Feb 2015 too and yes I still do cry over him once in a while but not as much because I have deleted all texts from him and pictures of him because if I didn't it would make me sad all the time and not allow me to move on, and I advice you to do the same. If you keep reading those texts and looking at the pics you will never move on, trust me if you delete those texts and pics you will be able to move on sooner. One way that I make myself not cry is I think to why should I be over here crying and he is probably happy with someone else already lol.

I hope you feel better trust me I know how you feel heartbreaks suck and moving on is never easy but in time you will find that special someone again.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, the only time I cried... When I was in relationship with him. 😕😑😑

0|0
    0|0
  • nope I hate him and the tons of ex's in the past too

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex I dated back in school was fucking hot and very tall!! I don't cry though.

0|0
    0|0
  • when I think about what he did to hurt me then I do, other than that no

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes