Do you still cry over your ex?

I try to be strong most of the time but I am still hurt. We broke up in Feb 2015 and I'm coping. I cry whenever I read old texts, emails and look at photos of us together. Just reading "Nina please give me just one last chance to ever prove myself wish I never strayed away or made you cry I still love you a lot" KILLS me.

86

Most Helpful Guy

• My last very serious relationship ended 5 years ago. I broke it off. If I think about our relationship intensely, I sometimes cry.

Crying is okay. And just because your sad doesn't mean it wasn't the right choice.

CHEERS!