Girls, what do you do when you lose love by force n you sit their feeling like theirs a gap in your heart that can't be filled?

me n my girl were forced apart by her parents she cried for months during this time my sister all most died from cancer n I break the girl I love heart .... things were very bad I sit at night thinking all the time if what we had was real if all the tears she cried for me were real all the times I hugged her n wrap the tears from her face n told her everything will be ok. I miss so many things about her ,the way she smiles the way she says I love you how cute she looks when she cry's n how sexy she looks when she's mad I guest I most of all just miss her sitting in my lap n cuddle n looking into her eyes knowing she loves me I feel at peace when am with her no matter how **** my day is just 5 min with her n all that hate n stress just fades away now I just don't know if she ever loved me if she did why let her parents force us apart? why let them twist my mistakes n our love in too hate? its been months n this gap is not going away so why do I do now?

I'm doing everything right keeping myself busy trying too make my life better but no matter how hard I try just seems like everything takes me one step back n I gain nothing and I juat have no control over anything anymore I wanna get in nursing school but what can I do if the lady keeps having **** coming up i set up 5 apartment n thats what the lady keeps rescheduleing this is the only program I can get into right now everything else I have too wait for next year. the lady won't be in till the 13th so 3 weeks behind everyone sure i could work but having a job is not good enough for me I need more then that I need too be in school in after awhile of being patience n nice you get sick of bs am doing what I have too yet I im empty I stop caring weather I live our die nothing makes me happy anymore I prayed all last month n this month n guest what nothing good has happen got a birthday in a few days but won't enjoy it. am mostly doing this too prove my old gf parents wrong

1