How happy can he really be?

My ex and I broke up 3 years ago bc I had to move out of state and we could not keep up with a LDR. In those 3 years, we've kept in touch. Over the last year, he knew I was making plans on moving back and he agreed that we should give "us" another try. So, I moved back, and as it turns out, he has a gf who is living with him!! He kept it from me for all these years. I told him to fly a kite. He said he loves me, that they aren't "serious", that they haven't been intimate in several months. I told him, no, he cannot have his cake and eat it too and I'm done. He then said he wants me to be the mother of his children, etc. I still let him go. I saw her pictures on FB and she is very unattractive, but whatever. I looked at his fb page today. We are no longer Fb friends, but his privacy setting are for public view. Wish I didn't look. His gf's family are posting on his wall about how great that he's in "Amy's" life and how happy they are that he could make it for Easter . I'm so heartbroken. But I do wonder, how happy can he truly be?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Players are happy as long as they get their way. The proof is in the pudding , he blocked you on FB when he didn't get his way.

• He didn't block me. I deactivated my acct years ago. I recently reactivated it and then deleted him off my list.

• Thank u. You've been very helpful

• For what it's worth I'm sorry you had to go through all this BS over someone you had strong feelings for.

Most Helpful Girl

• Block him from FB here, dear, and forget him. The writing on this wall and all is telling me you don't Need to see anymore with This-------How great that he's in "Amy's" life... He is with a girl who he has been cheating on with even the sweet words he tells you and has Cheated you as well.
    Lick your war wounds, the War of the Roses is over. He's a loser, a heel and no Big deal in my own Book of Etiquette.
    Never mind 'How happy can he truly be,' it's You who has to try and pick up the pieces of your broken heart and put it back together and find true happiness again.
    Along with the 'Kite,' this past that you shared and a possible future that could have been has... gone south now.
    Good luck and blessings for 2015.

• I just hate that he's off Scott free. Out enjoying Easter , smiling, acting like such an angel to her family. That's why I wonder, yea, he may look happy, but how happy can he really be? Does a happy man do the things he's done?

• Yea... I think your right.

• Yes... I see it all the time... better Her than you, you deserve better now... xx