Should I break my boyfriend?

I love my boyfriend so much but I dont know if I can still forgive him after what he did to me....... "We were just 3 in the house, and I introduce my boyfriend to my cousin. He secretly tell me that she is cute. We were about to sex that night and he ask me that it could be double fun if my cousin can join us." I slapped him and become mad. Telling him , you only want my body and not me!. He felt sorry that time but I walk away. The next day I received a long messages telling "he dont only want my body but my heart too. He would die if we break up." And I did not reply to his message because i dont know what to do, Should I break up my boyfriend?

Updates:
he said it was just a Joke, but i know jokes are half meant.
What should I do to him?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That's up to you. I don't think it's a big deal, but, at the same time, I think you were warranted in being upset. Whether or not you stay really is a decision of the heart at this point.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Douche move for sure... i don't know... but it says red flag to me when he thinks you would actually do that with your cousin, how on earth could he think you would have a 3 some with family of all people? if i was you id honestly be put off him after that because he would just seem so creepy after and id be scared he would try and hit on my other cousines or friends... that's unacceptable behavior... i'm not even sure myself if he just wants you for your body, id keep an eye on his behavior and if he keeps acting the same way id definitely dump him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• If you really love him, you shouldn't break up with him. Biut he definitely deserves to be put on "probation".

0|0
    0|0
  • God that's your cousin!! if he's serious about that, then wanting you just for your body is secondary to how sick that is. so I'm gonna hope he isn't and it was just a gross horrible joke

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• he just wanted to experiment thats all! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • How exactly do you want to break your boyfriend? Are you actually strong enough to do it?

1|0
    0|0
  • That was a jerk move. I'd have trouble trusting him after that

0|0
    0|0
  • noo dont break up with him

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes