Girls, is this a valid reason to breakup?

Well yesterday the girl I had been seing for about a mounth or so broke it off. She said that she diddnt want to be my first everytihng (she was the first girl I had ever been with). She said that i should date other girls and gain more experience. I dont realy know what to make of this what do the ladys think.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• my boyfriend recently ended it with me for the same reason, I was his first and he mine... we'd been happily together almost a year (not a single argument) and things were going great until he realised he was starting to fall for me, and decided he isn't quite ready for that commitment yet we are only young and he doesn't want to be the guy that gets with his first girlfriend (which i get because I almost ended it with him for the same reason) however he said he can see something rekindling in the future when he feels he is ready to settle... so yes it is a fairly valid reason... it sucks I know... but hopefully they come around when they are ready and realise how great we were! Bit optimistic I know... but here's hoping !