Should I let him control me? should I lie?

My boyfriend that I have a 2 1/2 month old baby with lives 5 hours away during the week attending college, and comes home so far every weekend. I didn't really notice before he went to school because we were constantly together but he doesn't want me to even leave the house. he doesn't want anyone besides myself or him to watch our son, I'm working on finishing high school and starting college. so that isn't a realistic opinion. he gets mad when I see my friends or let anyone see my son. I have a bit of a past(previous to him) but he knows of it and I believe that's why he acts this way. when he wants to go to a party and I say why can you but I cant? he says because I wouldn't do anything. I have never cheated on him. I don't desire to party, or do anything wrong. I live for him and my son. I just want to be happy with them. I know this is how he was raised which is why I feel bad, because I don't think he can help it, I see his dad and brother both treating their wives the same way, only worse. I want to marry him more than anything but I'm worried he will distance me from family and friends. I've tried talking to him about it, he admits he has a problem but says he can't help it and doesn't want to lose me. I know he loves me, he's my everything but I don't know what to do?

hmm?
Should I let him control me? should I lie?
Add Opinion