Shes left me for someone else, and I feel terrible, what now?

Hello,

Am 18 and the I liked a girl for almost 2 years now, she is 18 next week. As of about 6 months ago she said she was deeply in love with me and didn't wanna lose me. We started seeing each other, we wasn't in a relationship. I made loads of obsessive clingy mistakes which I regret. She said she started to lose feelings for me because of this. I tried to stop myself but it was too late. She started ignoring me for like 2 months and avoiding contact with me. We did speak sometimes, and when we did speak it just felt like we was still in love with each other. But afterwards she would just ignore me again. Well I had suspected she liked this new kid who started going to our college, she's only know him "2 months" like when she started ignoring me. But this guy is like 16 years old. So at first I thought it was just a friends thing. But I was wrong. She was sending him messages behind my back saying she loves him and stuff. The other day I confronted her about this and she said, "I dunno what to say to you anymore, I just wanna be friends with you." I asked her "Do you like this guy or not, admit it to me" and she just nodded her head. So yeah, she did like him all along. I feel so degraded, lead on and used. She never really told me her true feelings towards me. I told her that I don't really wanna be friends with her anymore because friends don't leave a friend for someone else. When I was telling her this she was almost bursting into tears. I feel really bad, buts its true I feel terrible for what she's done to me. I just can't believe she's left me for someone 2 years younger then me? It feels like I just simply wasn't good enough for her even though she said I was amazing and perfect. I have ignored her and avoided all contact with her since we last spoke. The only problem is tomorrow at Halloween I been invited to a halloween party and she is gonna be there and apparently she's bringing this guy with her. I dunno what to do!? I wanna go to the party because I am not prepared to show my weak and cowardly side. She said she know that if she told me he was going to the party I wouldn't go, so I intend to prove her wrong! I want to make her to regret leaving me for him. I dunno how am gonna do that though? Do I ignore her? Do I avoid her for a few months? Do I be the person she use to love? She told me she doesn't know how to talk to me anymore so I dunno what to say to her?! Its really annoying. Please help me :/
+1 y
Oh yeah, like I said, her birthday is November 10th she will be 18, I dunno what to do? Should I ignore her for her birthday? Should I get her a present or something? What should I do about this one too :/! That's a lot for your help
1
1