What's Something Sweet To Say To My Teacher To Make Her Smile?

My English teacher's finace broke her heart last week over a text message. He left her and she missed a couple of days of school. This morning i gave her hug and she looked sooo sad. I'd like to make her smile through email. Is there any suggsetions on what to say?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• "You look nice today!"

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Your heart is in the right spot here, dear, and with Email,' you are even more thoughtful. All you can really do, which may just put a small 'Smile' on her face, that you thought of her to send your very best is, talk about something pleasant and tell her you hope for her the Best in life and that someday someone will come along unexpectedly who is more deserving of her... Very best.
    Good luck and blessings to your teacher. xx

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE