Should I let her decide if/when we should meet up again?

Alright so me and this girl met for the first time and ate lunch together on Friday. We talked for about an hour and a half and I feel like everything went good. I feel pretty confident that we're gonna have lunch again sometime next week also. We didn't spend any time this weekend going to parties or anything because I figured going to a party where it was just the other one's friends would've been to fast and awkward since we just met up Friday afternoon. Anyways I was just hoping to get any advice to help me out with all the small rules in dating because I've only had 1 girlfriend in the past 4 years and it didn't last very long so I'm a little behind when it comes to dating etiquette. Just some examples would be who should text first most of the time or does it even matter? Should we text everyday? If not how long should I wait before texting her if its been a day or 2 and I haven't heard from her? Should I let her decide if/when we should meet up again or should I just take control of all of that and make all the plans? Pretty much just stuff like that. Any advice is helpful and appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Should I let her decide if/when we should meet up again?
Add Opinion