She asked me if I really care about her?

There's this girl I've been talking to for a while. Yesterday she asked me if I really care about her and how much, and if we were to get back together would I be there for her unlike everyone else in her past. I told her yes, as I would be there cause I love her. After saying yes however she asks me if she were to get pregnant by me would I still stay, would I ask her to get an abortion, or would I be like our friend who got this girl we know pregnant and just ignore her most of the time. I explained to her that I would be there no matter what and would never turn my back on her and leave. She ended it by saying "we have to see what happens in the future now, but I think I know what's going to happen". What could she mean by the last part, because for the past few months we've talked about it going back out but with no results. Recently we started having sex again and going out all the time, and whenever we're together the night usually ends with me spending the night with her, or us staying up all night on the phone or im'ing or texting. I guess what I'm looking for is someone else's opinion of the situation.
+1 y
OK I guess I should clarify this. I do love her and she knows that, and she also knows I want to be back with her.
1
1