How to get an old crush off my mind?

i had a major crush on this girl but then I got a vibe that she didn't like me and liked our mutual friend instead, as a result I became bitter and then she made the mistake of ignoring my messages when I asked for money she owed and I have resented her ever since but there is still a subtle hint of crush for her, like 2 months after the incident. I still get random compulsions to check her tumblr account because I miss the idea of being with her. I want to erase her from my mind completely if thats possible, I don't want to miss a scumbag, I want to fill my mind with mor important things than girls. She used to be the only thing that motivated me to practice proper hygiene (not anymore), but now it's like something is missing from my life and it's locked away for ever, never to e seen again. but the feeling isn't as bad as it was a few months ago. how do I kick memories of her to the kerb?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you miss her physically, or emotionally? Either way, however you end up coping with it, make sire it is a healthy way. Some people get a rush off of how they deal with a break up, they do it subconsciously. Time is the only cure for the heart. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• distract yourself that's what I do