Why has my ex-girlfriend come back into my life?

Ok.. So here's the deal. About 7 months ago, my Ex- girlfriend of 5 years started talking to me again. This was my High School sweet heart. We have been apart for 7 years now, she decided to leave me because I lost sight of the relationship and we just grew apart as a couple. Now keep in mind she was my first love and vice versa. After the breakup, she jumped right into a rebound relationship that lasted about 2 years. In the beginning of the breakup, I did a lot of the typical begging, chasing, but she was cold and not having it, so it was short lived because I pretty much just gave up and try and let her go. The new guy she was with turned out to be an alcoholic, so I believe she was not happy throughout the 2 years. During those 2 years she would contact me out of the blue, and sometimes I would respond and sometimes not. After that relationship finally ended, I guess she started seeing someone else On and off for a year or two.
So fast forward to now. So around March of last year, I finally answered back to a text and we started talking. She told me the history of the last guy she was seeing, and how he messed around on her so she got rid of him. she has not been in an exclusive relationship for 5 years now. She invited me to her place to hang out in July of last year, we ended up having ex sex which made me act neurotic because I immediately thought we were together again, and when she didn't want to be affectionate it bothered me. She told me that " we were supposed to just hang out, and hooking up just happened" after that, I told straight out that I cannot be "Just" friends with you, so she know how I feel about her. She has told me that she has only been with those other two guys sexually, she tells me she is not looking to date or be in a relationship right now. I have been talking to her ever since, And SHE does absolutely 100% of the initiating text and calling everyday. We hang out, I sleep over, she lets me touch her, but no sex. so where is this goin?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• Friends with benefits = this dead end
    That's All Folks!
    My advice is to change your screwed up (by her) mind
    to rid it of emotions and take advantage of these gifts she OWES YOU
    and other guys would give ANYTHING to have this deal.

1. you screw her brains out at every opportunity to make up for all that emotional battering given over the years; even today you are the last resort for companionship/sex, NO chance for marriage-forever, she's driven others into alcohol/other problems... TAKE the SEX
    2. your free time needs to shop for a REAL emotional replacement... and take your time... your sexual needs are met, so no need to scratch that itch & get caught AGAIN in the net of a cold bitch that tortures you, ever again