After a break up?

So my boyfriend broke up with me over the phone by text and I relized I have his spare keys he gave me a while back. Incase I needed to lock up or stuff. He lives in White Plaines and Im in the city. i don't want to go all the way there and take time from my schedule after the breakup text. We've been together for 7 months yet what he did Monday. So I feel like to keep them until he relized there missing or. Give it to his sister she works in the city she was really nice to me when I met her for lunch. Why do I have to have to feel like I need to do the right thing after what just happened.

I have to wait till his sister responds how long do i give it for to know i hear back?
Well it looks like I have to mail his keys I still haven't heard from his sister.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• You feel like you have to do the right thing because you are a nice person. Giving the keys to his sister is the right thing. Driving out to give them to him in person is overkill, and a bad idea.

Keys to sister, and if she doesn't get back to you in a week or so, just mail them to him and be done with it.

• Thanks.

• I still have his keys I don't need to drive there. His sister hasn't messaged me back. So I just am going to mail it to him.

• That's the best idea. No need to go out of your way for someone that doesn't want you in their life. If the sister won't answer (she may feel awkward about being in the middle of something) then this lets you wash your hands of him without having to see him.