Will he come back for a 3rd time?

My ex boyfriend dumped me once, came crawling back 5 months later. I took him back, and he recently dumped me again. I never did anything to hurt him and I've always treated him good. He never gives me a reason when he leaves me. Do you think he'll come back and try to get back together with me for a 3rd time?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Possibly. Mines has done it for the 2nd time. And for silly reasons. And I'd take him back in a minute. But tonight I've wrote him a letter for closure. Leave him to it sweet. Xx

What Guys Said 2

• Hopefully not. It's clear the relationship is not good, and not supposed to be, so it would be better for both of you to realize that you two don't work as a couple and that it is better for both parties to just get on with life and go your own way. Much better from an emotional healing point of view for both you and him if he doesn't.

• Your 16, move on... you won't even think about him by the time you are 20, you will just laugh

What Girls Said 3

• Why would you want him back he's just using you and playing you. move on you are 16 don't just settle for anyone. Why would you want to even be interested in someone like that he does not deserve you and you should know that. I hate it when people break up with you without any reason they just leave you confused and they can't seem to make up there mind.

• The real question is, why do you want him back? If he leaves you, he should at least give you a reason. If he does come back to you, try to get a few answers out of him, otherwise he'll just keep leaving and coming back like it's his job.

• I wouldn't take him back again I just want to know if he'll try to crawl back like he did last time

• why would you want him to come back? He sounds like he is using you. :/