How do I know of my ex is thinking of me?

How would I know of she's thinking about me?

Do you think she is?

52

Most Helpful Girl

• She's probably wondering the same thing.
    She'll call you occasionally and say "I was just thinking about you "... Hey, how's are you?

• You think?

I haven't texted/called/anything since the break up 3 days ago. I unfriended her on Facebook, because I thought being able to see her status updates would be too hard. She hasn't deleted pictures of us yet.

My mum said she'll out £50 on my ex coming back :/ lol

• I'm following the No Contact rule, so she might want me to, but I think it's best if I dont.

• Yes, I'm sure she wishing you text first. But if you want to give it a few more days to make sure I'd say by the weekend call her for sure. You don't want to wait to long...

Most Helpful Guy

• As I judgr from other opinions and their comment I must say to keep the no contact rule for a while longer. Take some time for yourself to forget and let her miss you... if she does