Do you agree with this quote?

Do you agree with this quote?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all... to fall in love with both you would have to be intimate with both. This would never happen! I am a one woman man.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Guys Said 5

• Sorry but I have a very high standard of definition of love. I think people throw that work around too easy. I have argued with my therapist even about my definition. I have explained that to my girlfriend. that is why when I did say "I love you" she knew I was really serious.
    So I don't think it is possible to truly love 2 people at the same time. Sure I have loved in the past (and once you love someone you can never "not' love them, the love just changes) and I love someone now. But it would not be possible to love 2 people the same way at the same time. That does not mean the 2nd one is the right one. Maybe you talked yourself out of your true feelings for the first one and it took the 2nd to make you realize just how much you loved the first? it is not as cut and dry as that saying...

• I don't think it is as easy as that.

• Yes, I think so.

• I don't even understand what it means

• I just tell both of them the truth and the situation and see what happens.

What Girls Said 1