What if you Dreamt of your first love.. ?

So here it goes guys.Last night had the most alive and nostalgic dream of mine.Saw my first love and ex boyfriend (of a year or more) holding hands and being happy... What does that mean? that i have to detouch myself and fall in love with someone else? that i should contact him? or that im just being nostalgic due to being single? :P
xoxo

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Dreams don't mean anything, other than the fact that your brain was shuffling information around in storage. What it probably means is that information about your boyfriend was being moved to another spot in long-term memory. Think of it like defragging a computer. That is, if you know what a computer does when it defrags, anways, lol. Because it's basically the same thing that's happening. Information was being moved while you were in a dream state. Your brain is a pattern recognition machine. It tried to make some sort of 'sense' out of the data that was being accessed, and constructed the scenario you dreamt.

Don't pay it any attention. It simply means you have memories about him in long-term storage.

What Guys Said 5

• I still think of her at moments but, dreaming? No.

• When i have dreams about anyone from the past i end up seeing them 2 or 3 weeks later. After not having seen them in years.

• aww god hope that does not happen :P thnxx

• Haha, he makes you melt huh? Thats cute, alright i understand

• thats cute? :P hahaha i liked ur answer... well it used to be :P ^^

• That happens actually often to me. Don't like it that much. We were best friends for a long time before we started dating. I really really loved her. We lost our boards to each other. In fact, we probably would still be together if she didn't move like 2 years ago. But yeah, I get dreams about her every now and then. I kinda do miss her.

• im feeling you so much.. we were together when we were 16 and then again when we were 18 for two-and half years... and i know that in an erotic way i do not want him.. but i want him to be well.. ehh.. love him much right?
      feel ya
      thnxx

• if that happened ONLY ONCE means nothing... if it happens CONSTANTLY means u want him basically!

• nope just once but it was intense... ehhh old memories :P thnxx

• Dreams never make sense a lot of the time. It's a whole lot of thoughts mashed together. Leave him in the past :)

• so true.. it was just out of the blue :P
      thnxx

• You're welcome. And wow! you're really pretty. Your ex's were crazy to let you go :P

• aww thank you :) well well his loss :P

What Girls Said 0