Depressing songs please...:'(?

Anyone know any songs to cry to. New ones possibly.... need to cry...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• listen to a happy song, don't be sad be happy :)

0|0
    0|0
    • But it's kind of reversed for teens. They listen to depressing songs in order to make them happy and adults usually listen to happy songs when they feel crappy. It's a weird mystery of psychology.

• Dostoevsky would've responded to you thus:
      "And why are you so firmly, so solemnly convinced that only the normal and the positive, in short, that only well-being, is profitable for man? Is reason not perhaps mistaken as to profits? Maybe man does not love well-being only? Maybe he loves suffering just as much? Maybe suffering is just as profitable for him as well-being? For man sometimes loves suffering terribly much, to the point of passion, and that is a fact. Here there's not even any need to consult world history; just ask yourself, if you're a human being and have had any life at all. As for my personal opinion, to love just well-being alone is even somehow indecent..."

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Coldplay - The scientist
    Muse - Map of the problematique
    Snow Patrol - Run
    Snow Patrol - How to be dead
    Radiohead - Street spirit
    One Republic - Apologize

Melancholic music can be great too, it's like a happy sadness and makes you feel better.. Artists like Radiohead, Snow Patrol and Coldplay have a lot of that stuff.

1|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Canon In D - Johann Pachelbel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Af372EQLck

0|0
    1|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • the backpack song - bear attack
    Prove it to you - Kris allen
    Beautiful pain - eminem ft sia
    Share your air - kate miller
    The book of love - peter gabriel
    Small bump - Ed sheeran

0|0
    0|0
  • Chopin Nocturne Op_9 No_2. Difficult to find a more beautiful song to cry.

0|0
    0|0
  • i want everybody to be happy.. so nom not gonna tell you..
    stay happy :)

0|0
    0|0
  • something in the way- nirvana

0|0
    0|0
  • What's wrong?

0|0
    0|0
  • Its a heartache by bonnie Tyler

Christy are you OK by the offspring

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Radiohead are the world's greatest misery merchants... Try How to Disappear Completely and No Surprises :( *huggles*

0|1
    0|0
  • but if you listen to depressing songs you will get depressed and then you'll neck yourself and die... fuck what's upsetting you and go listen to something that will make you smile, not cry

0|0
    0|0
  • Because I'm happy clap along if you feel like blah blah
    Come on.. Be happy.
    What ever it isn't worth it.

0|0
    0|0
  • why whoud you want to listen to despressing songs when you are already depressed? listend to something that will cheer you up!

0|0
    0|0
  • sam hunt- make you miss me :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Say something

0|0
    0|0
    • NO no no! Dont tell her songs just because she asked she needs to listen to happy songs so that she can get better!

Recommended myTakes