So he broke up with me and we haven't talked for a month until now. I'm still not sure exactly the reason for the breakup. I think it's both me and the long distAnce
anyway, I just messaged him today and asked if we could meet when I visit where he studies for my vacation and he agreed. So far, our conversation was okay, i mean he used smileys and stickers like how he used to before.
the thing is, the real reason I wanted to meet him was because I want to talk about our breakup, just to hear out each other's sides. He broke up via text last time so I kinda wanted to talk in person. There are a lot of things I want to clarify and I also want to apologize. But on the other hand, I feel like we're kinda okay already so I don't want to mess things up when we meet by bringing up the past.
The question is, which option is better?
1. Talk about the breakup and clarify issues once and for all.
2. Just have fun, enjoy the time together and forget about the brekaup
3. Have fun and just give a letter at the end before parting ways, saying all the things you want to say.
Im kinda going for option 1 or 3 to be honest but I need more opinions haha.
Basically, the letter will contain
- apologizing for everything. For being clingy and too insecure, and For rushing things
- saying that I'm okay with his decision now, that I really just want him to be happy. I was hoping I was the one but if he thinks he can find happiness with someone else then I'm honestly okay with it and be happy for him
- I still consider him as my best friend and would always be there for him. I'm okay with being friends if that's all he sees of me
- explaining why I was hurt at first with his decision (he doesn't want to give me a chance when he comes back for good. He wants me to entertain other guys because he doesn't want me to waste my time waiting for him. Does this mean he doesn't like me?)
Most Helpful Guy
Yes, he doesn't like you. Go with options one baby girl. Tell the dude what's on your mind and heart. If he telling you to go entertain other guys and not wait for him then he's a jerk. There are other guys that's going to be better than him.0THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
Most Helpful Girl
Honesty and communication always. I would sit down and talk to him about it. Don't make that the sole purpose of the whole thing, but take care of it. You owe yourself that closure, and if he's willing to meet up and hang out thenhe should be willing to talk about something as important as a relationship ending.
Writing it in a letter is kinda lame in my opinion. It's like "here's all the things I wanted to say to you, but I didn't feel confident enough in myself to say it". No girl. You are confident enough in yourself. Go out there, have a good time, and get your closure (:0THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE