Girls, has an ex ever cut all contact with you?

Say you broke up with him and then he just vanished, disappeared off the radar.

1) How would you feel?

2) Would you want to be in contact with him?

answer both questions please... And please be elaborate.

11

Most Helpful Girl

• No but I've done it to someone

Cut all contact but first I let him know why
    Disappeared "literally" didn't announce I would be leaving to anyone not even my friends or family

It felt liberating at first, it felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders

I really needed it at the time, my life was a train wreck
    I felt like it would help both of us move on and in time we'd just get over everything

Well sometime this week, it'll make 11 months and there seriously hasn't been a day I haven't thought about him
    89.9999% + he still feels the same

Distance has strange effects

Currently playing out the worse case scenarios if I break contact..

Time is ticking

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Time and space makes the heart grow fonder.

It seems like you guys are on the same page! Have you guys been in contact lately? Face-to-face?

• True, we shall see I guess

I'm more concerned about inviting him out/ getting him alone without the whole world coming to spy on us
      Privacy is definitely not a thing to him

• I mean you can meet face to face whilst other people are around. You just need to show him you're indifferent.