My wife dumped me 15 years ago, I have hated life ever since as I still love her. Should I find her and tell her this or should I remain alone?

I have not dated anyone since the divorce, I sitll feel guilty even looking at other women.

I moved 1000 miles away from my friends and family to avoid her as I didn't think she wanted to see me. I don't know where she lives or if she ever re-married, but her mom still owns her house I think so I could ask her. I'm gettign ready to move back home soon, one last try to put my life back together.

• Talk to her
  • Stay away
  • Kill myself
    Vote C
Thanks for the advice, I'm going to ask a mutual friend that I haven't spoken to since the divorce what she thinks first. It sucks when you marry someone from high school you kinda lose your friends in the devoice as well as everything else. She could be re-married or in a relationship or something ( I don't want to cause her any grief) and that would be awkward. If she isn't I may look her up, if she is I'll stay far away.
Well, I called my friend. Bad news she got married about 7 years ago and has two kids, This really hurts as I wanted children and she didn't (one of few arguments we ever had) . Worse news is that she lives right down the street from where I was going to move to, so now I have to look for apartments on the other side of town.

Oh well C'est la vie.

44

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk to her and tell her how you feel. However, you do need to get yourself ready to move on. Just know that there will be women who won't be for you in the end. And thus you'll find someone better. You just got to allow yourself to be free from this mental burden.

What Girls Said 4

• Talk to her if you need closure, but don't set yourself up hoping she'll want to leap into your arms. It's been 15 years, she probably has moved on, and so should you. Think of it this way, you are far away from your old friends and old life, now is the perfect time to reinvent your life. Start fresh. Be who you want, be happy. I wish you the best.15 years is a long time to be hung up on someone who broke your heart; now it's time to find someone who wants to help you put it back together. Your only 44? so that means you could find someone and live a happy 40+ together.

• If she married you then she will always have feelings for you. If you don't at least try you will regret it.

• Yeah! I totally agree, I believe that after ever divorce/breakup one another will still have feelings for them!

• talk to her! just give her a call and ask her how she's doing! or even give her mum a call and ask her how she's doing?(:

• It's been 15 years get over it move on with your life.

What Guys Said 3

• Sorry to hear that.

• move on man , she is not even pretty anymore

• Wow that's a serious pro 15 years damn I dont want to make you feel worst but thats a long time really long time. Talk to her its bit big pro but keep in mind she maybe married or in relationship. The big Q are you going to waste another 15 years? How you think you will live? So if you talked her and things didn't go well move on and find new women enjoy your life. I don know why you feel guilty but if there's guilty it should be for the 15 years you waste it and running from her. Even if she refuse you if you like to live in your old place go ahead and find new women hopefully things go well. I think it's time to face everything

Goodluck